2015 Celebrity Corn on the Cob Eating Contest Rules
As I'm sure you're aware, every Market Under the Stars has a Celebrity (we use this term loosely) Eating Contest. On August 27th, 2015, the food of choice is CORN ON THE COB! Thank you to Lincoln Gardens for sponsoring the event and Mr. Spudd’s Poutinerie for preparing the corn.
To make things interesting, contestants will be required to shuck a few cobs of corn in addition eating some. There are eight contestants participating. The first one to eat 3 cobs of corn AND THEN shuck 3 cobs will be crowned champion. This may sound like a simple task, but upon review of the rules (below), you might feel otherwise.
Celebrity Corn on the Cob Eating Contest Rules:
1. Contestants will meet the Marketing Manager on the Plaza Stage by 5:55pm on Market Under the Stars, August 27th, 2015.
2. The Marketing Manager may handicap contestants any way she sees fit.
3. Contestants may cheat! But if the Marketing Manager catches them cheating, they will be disqualified.
4. Contestants may sabotage other contestants! But if the Marketing Manager catches them, they will be disqualified.
5. Contestants will eat 3 cobs of corn (every kernel!) before cleanly shucking 3 cobs. The quickest to do so is the winner!
Good luck to all contestants!