How do I join the farmers' market?
The RFM has an application process to ensure that the highest quality, Saskatchewan-produced products are available at the market. The deadline has passed for involvement in the 2017 season.
Applications for the 2018 season will be accepted from October 2017 to January 31 2017. More information is available on the Vendor Application page under the Get Involved tab.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the farmers' market take place?
- Who sells at the Regina Farmers' Market?
- How much does it cost to join the farmers' market?
- I have RFM Market Money; what do I do with it?
- Can I take public transit to the market?