How do I join the farmers' market?
The RFM has an application process to ensure that the highest quality, Saskatchewan-produced products are available at the market. Applications are accepted from October 1 to May 31. More information is available on the Vendor Application page under the Get Involved tab. Other helpful documents are located under Existing Vendors.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the farmers' market take place?
- Who sells at the Regina Farmers' Market?
- How much does it cost to join the farmers' market?
- I have RFM Market Money; what do I do with it?
- Can I take public transit to the market?