Welcome to the LIVE Regina Farmers' Market (RFM) Vendor Directory!
During this time of global uncertainty, we are committed to maintaining a strong local food supply chain. It's what we've done for the last 45 years so why stop now?
We'll be updating this page daily to help connect you with local vendors and products. Please check back often!
- Any questions or concerns about this page can be directed to our Executive Director, Holly Laird at (306) 209-1130 or
For questions about specific product availability and Delivery/Pick-up options, please contact vendors directly.
Current Vendors Available to Place Orders With:
Missing your Market essentials? Below is our LIVE Online List of Vendors who are available to arrange your Farmers' Market Order for Safe Delivery / Pick-Up within Regina. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1) Click on Vendors' Contact Link
2) Place Your Order Directly to said Vendor (E-mail or Call)
3) Arrange Safe Delivery/ Pick- Up
- Dips, soups, nuts & bolts
- Baking: Assorted breads, rolls, cinnamon buns, muffins, dainties
- Dumplings, rice bowls, noodle bowl
- Free Range Eggs, Free Range Berkshire Pork (Sausages, Bacon, Roasts)
- Fresh ground coffee beans (Brazilian + Organic Roast)
- Good Morning Springrolls
- Goat and Beef selections, Assorted Jerky's, Farm Fresh Eggs
- Small Batch Soy Candles
- Handmade Soap, Chicken + Duck eggs, Assorted Lamb cuts, dried herbs, Jams + Jellies,
- Most Popular blends of granola available (340g bags)
- Headcheese, Beetniks, Nalysnyky, Borscht, Hamburger Soup, Sauerkraut Soup, Sauerkraut, Beets & Horseradish
- Pastured Chicken, pieces, broth packs, etc.
- Local and Naturally Sourced Personal Care Products: Soaps, body butters, lip scrubs, and more
- Pickles, jam, relish, sauerkraut, salsa, hot sauce, frozen Saskatoon Berries
- Natural Hand and body soap, face and body lotion, shampoo bars, bath bombs and more
- Assorted frozen soups (32oz + 16oz available)
- Cookies & cookie pizza / turtle tarts / fruit pies
*Updated March 29