Join the Regina Farmers' Market!
2021 Vendor Applications Closed as of March 31!
Thank-you to everyone who applied for the 2021 RFM Open-Air Market Season. For those still wanting to apply to the Regina Farmers' Market, please reach out in the Fall 2021.
Are you a Non-profit or Community Group? If so, please complete the Non-profit and Community Group Application here.
Are you a Mobile Unit? If so, please complete the Mobile Unit Application here.
Things to keep in mind as you prepare to submit your application:
• All products sold at the Regina Farmers’ Market must be made, baked, grown, or designed in Saskatchewan.
• The RFM accepts a limited number of new vendors each year, and applications will be assessed in the order they are received. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants to apply as early in the applications cycle as possible.
• All RFM Applicants selling food products will be assessed by Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA). We encourage applicants to contact a Public Health Inspector to discuss their business plans and ensure they will meet the SHA regulations before applying to the RFM. Reach out to the SHA directly through their website here: http://www.rqhealth.ca/department/environmental-health/contact-a-public-health-inspector.
Why apply to the Regina Farmers’ Market?
• Approved RFM regular vendors gain access to all RFM events, including Saturday Indoor Markets, Saturday & Wednesday Outdoor markets, and other special events.
• Approved RFM regular vendors also gain access to our new and growing Online Store.
• We take bookings and penalty-free cancellations up until noon the day before a market. You may attend as many or as few markets as your schedule permits.
• Regular attendees have their own unique vendor page in our Vendor Directory at reginafarmersmarket.ca, which tells the story of your business, describes your products, and allows customers to make direct contact with you.
• We promote your business through our print promotion, website, and social media to thousands of RFM customers.
• The RFM helps grow businesses from the ground up! We take an active role in supporting your business, and many successful businesses get their start at the RFM and go on to great things!
• You join a respected community of Saskatchewan producers with a long history (nearly 45 years!) of bringing the best SK-made and -grown products to Regina shoppers.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to Adrea Propp, Operations Manager, at . No phone calls please.
We can’t wait to meet you and try your products!