Join the Regina Farmers' Market!
Applications for our 2019 season are now open.
We welcome applications from growers and makers of unique and exceptional Saskatchewan products! Read the information below for information on how to apply.
Want to POP UP at the RFM? Contact us at info[at]reginafarmersmarket.ca or (306) 209-1130 to discuss opportunities.
Are you a Food Truck/Mobile Unit? If so, complete the Mobile Unit applications here.
Are you a Non-profit or Community Group? If so, complete the Non-profit and Community Group Application here.
Things to keep in mind:
• All products sold at the Regina Farmers’ Market must be made, baked, grown, or designed in Saskatchewan.
• The RFM accepts a limited number of new vendors each year, and applications will be assessed in the order they are received. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants to apply as early in the applications cycle as possible.
Why apply to the Regina Farmers’ Market?
• Approved RFM vendors gain access to all RFM events, including Saturday Indoor Markets, Saturday & Wednesday Outdoor markets, Market under the Stars, Holiday Night Markets, and other special events.
• We take bookings and penalty-free cancellations up until noon the day before a market. You may attend as many or as few markets as your schedule permits.
• Regular attendees have their own unique vendor page in our Vendor Directory at reginafarmersmarket.ca, which tells the story of your business, describes your products, and allows customers to make direct contact with you.
• We promote your business through our print promotion, website, and social media to thousands of RFM customers.
• The RFM helps grow businesses from the ground up! We take an active role in supporting your business, and many successful businesses get their start at the RFM and go on to great things!
• You join a respected community of Saskatchewan producers with a long history (nearly 45 years!) of bringing the best SK-made and -grown products to Regina shoppers.
How do I apply?
Please submit a short proposal that outlines what you hope to bring to market, and what makes your products and business special. Please answer the following questions:
• What products do you plan to bring to market?
• What makes you and your story special and interesting?
• Where else do you sell your products?
• What are your goals for your business?
• When do you plan to attend the RFM? (Indoor, Outdoor, Saturday, Wednesdays, Night Markets, etc.)
• What kind of display will you bring?
• If you plan to sell prepared food at
market, where will you be preparing it (home kitchen, licensed kitchen, etc.)?
Product samples are one of the most important ways that we assess new vendors. Please contact to arrange delivery of your product samples to a scheduled farmers' market or other agreed upon location. All samples should be packaged as they are to be sold, and should include labels as per the RFM Presentation & Labeling Policy. (If products are not packaged and labelled, please be prepared to explain why.)
- Once we have received and assessed your proposal and samples, we will make a decision or contact you for more information. In some cases, this may require an additional meeting.
- Applicants wishing to sell prepared foods will need to be approved by both the RFM and Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) before selling at
market. This will likely involve conversations with the SHA Health Inspector.
If you are accepted:
- Approved vendors are approved to sell during the 2019 RFM season.
- Approved vendors may attend as many or as few RFM events as they wish (minimum one per year).
- Only approved products may be sold at market. Vendors wishing to add additional products must complete the Additional Product Application process.
- After the 2019 season, new vendors are assessed by the RFM staff and Board of Directors to determine if your approval period will be extended and/or if your business will be recommended for full membership to the RFM Co-operative. (Please contact us for more information.)
If you are not accepted:
- Vendors who are not accepted are welcome to apply again the following year.
- The RFM reserves the right to approve or deny applications at our discretion. The RFM applications process is internal to the organization, and details about decisions regarding applications are not generally provided to the applicant.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to Holly Laird, Operations Manager, at
We can’t wait to meet you and try out your products!
The Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative