When and where does the farmers' market take place?
Outdoor markets take place every Saturday and Wednesday from 9 am to 1 pm, from the first Saturday in May until mid-October at City Square Plaza: 12th Ave between Lorne and Scarth Streets.
Winter and spring indoor markets typically take place on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm, from the second Saturday in January to the last Saturday in April. Location: Core Ritchie Neighbourhood Centre, 445 14th Avenue, Regina.
Fall markets TBD.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Who sells at the Regina Farmers' Market?
- How do I join the farmers' market?
- How much does it cost to join the farmers' market?
- I have RFM Market Money; what do I do with it?
- Can I take public transit to the market?