Schedule & Locations
RFM Online Store Operating Year-Round
Thanks to the support of our community the RFM Online Store is growing! As a result, we are excited to announce effective December 1, 2020 our morning and afternoon pick up location (previously at Douglas Park) has moved to the Warehouse District! Specifically, pick-ups will be distributed at the loading ramp on the west side of the building 1118 Broad Street. Please see below for full details on our location change.
How to pick-up your order at 1118 Broad Street on Saturdays:
• From Broad Street, turn west on to 6th Avenue. Look for our “Market Today” signs at 6th Avenue and Broad Street to help guide you.
• Turn north into the double-lane alley that runs parallel between the 1100 block of Broad Street and the 1100 block of Rose Street.
• You’ll see our “Regina Farmers’ Market” flag in place further north in the alley. Continue driving north to the loading ramp at the rear of 1118 Broad Street and stop when you reach the “Stop Here” sign.
• If there are customers ahead of you please join the queue of vehicles. One of our friendly RFM staff will be there to greet you for the contactless delivery of online orders.
• While we retrieve your order please open your trunk or hatch. When we return, we will place your order directly in your vehicle and you can be on your way.
• As usual, payments will be processed later in the day to the credit card you provided at the time of checkout unless you’ve made alternate payment arrangements.
• To exit, continue north to 5th Avenue and turn east (right) to return to Broad Street.
If you need to contact us about your order please email or
call/text (306) 210-0101 at any time.