Becoming a Vendor
Welcome to the Regina Farmers’ Market and congratulations on your small business and entrepreneurial pursuits! To get started please read through our Application Process Below:
- Please familiarize yourself with our Application FAQ’s (see chart above) and identify which type of applicant you are applying as.
- Ensure your product is made, baked, grown, or designed in SK
- Submit your Online Application and SHA Approvals (as necessary) during your designated application window
- Make your business pitch to the RFM Applications Committee
- Upon Acceptance, attend your first market!
Things To Keep In Mind As You Prepare To Submit Your Application:
- All products sold at the Regina Farmers’ Market must be made, baked, grown, or designed in Saskatchewan.
- The RFM accepts a limited number of new vendors each year, and applications will be assessed in the order they are received. Therefore, we strongly encourage applicants to apply as early in the applications cycle as possible.
- All RFM Applicants selling food products will be assessed by Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA). We encourage applicants to contact a Public Health Inspector to discuss their business plans and ensure they will meet the SHA regulations in advance of submitting applications, but we can also help you through this process after applying to the RFM.
- Reach out to the SHA directly through their website here
Why Apply To The Regina Farmers’ Market?
- Approved RFM Full-Time vendors gain access to all RFM events, including Saturday Indoor Markets, Saturday & Wednesday Outdoor markets, and other special events.
- Approved RFM regular vendors also gain access to our new and growing RFM Online Store.
- We take bookings and penalty-free cancellations up until noon the day before a market. You may attend as many or as few markets as your schedule permits.
- Regular attendees have their own unique vendor page in our Vendor Directory at reginafarmersmarket.ca, which tells the story of your business, describes your products, and allows customers to make direct contact with you.
- We promote your business through our print promotion, website, and social media to thousands of RFM customers.
- The RFM helps grow businesses from the ground up! We take an active role in supporting your business, and many successful businesses get their start at the RFM and go on to great things!
- You join a respected community of Saskatchewan producers with a long history (45+ years!) of bringing the best SK-made and -grown products to Regina shoppers.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to Adrea Propp, Operations Manager, at No phone calls please.