Mobile Unit Application
Thank-you for your interest in joining us at the Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative with your Mobile Unit/Food Truck for the 2022 season!
- The 2022 Applications were open from January 14 - March 14, 2022
- Proof of licenses are required prior to first market attendance.
- Want to get started for the 2023 season?
- E-mail info with any questions
Annual Licenses Required to Operate a Mobile Unit/Food Truck:
- RFPS Fire Decal (photo of decal is great!)
- SHA License to Operate
- SHA Foodsafe Certification
- Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan Certificate (Gas Inspection)
- City of Regina: Permit to operate
- RFM Vendor Agreement
2022 Mobile Unit / Food Truck Application Closed for the Season
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to . No phone calls, please.