Non-Profit or Community Group Application
Thank you for your interest in joining us at the Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative as a Non-Profit or Community Group!
- The Community Group Application can be found below.
- Community Groups applying to the RFM will be considered once they have submitted the form below.
- Depending on the nature of your organization, it should take you between 15 and 30 minutes to complete.
- The RFM accepts a limited number of Community Groups each year, and reserves the right to close applications at any time. For this reason, we encourage Community Groups to apply as early as possible in the year.
- Community Groups are not currently permitted to sell items at their stalls, however promotion of programs and organization are very much welcome.
- Before applying, Community Groups are strongly encouraged to read the RFM's Vendor Handbook.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to . No phone calls, please.