Market Under the Stars
Jul 20, 2017
Market Under the Stars - July 20
Location:City Square PlazaTime:
5 pm - 10 pmAdmission:
FREEFood & Liquor Tasting Tickets:
5 tickets for $20 (cash only)
VIEW THE EVENT MAP
VIEW THE TASTE MENU
Experience the local food scene in Regina and enjoy exclusive Market Under the Stars Tastes. Each Tasting Booth will offer sample sizes of locally made food for 1 ticket each (maximum 2 tickets). There may be multiple items in addition to the Market Under the Stars-exclusive item at each Tasting Booth, so come hungry!
Experience the local liquor scene, as well. Within the Liquor Tasting Area, you’ll find: Tastes of locally made beer, wine, and spirits; plenty of seating; and the Concert Series stage. Grab a few Tastes of food and liquor and then kick back to watch the entertainment.
Concert Series, presented by Regina Downtown BID and hosted by CJTR, will feature 3 Saskatchewan artists at each Market Under the Stars. The Concert Series stage is located within the Liquor Tasting Area, providing four hours of live music to those seated nearby, as well as those mingling on the Plaza. Scheduled for July 20: TB Judd, Poor Nameless Boy, and Etienne Fletcher hosted by Gennaro Arasomwan!
Never tried salsa dancing before? No problem. The Regina Salseros start out with Salsa Lessons and then move into a Dance Party. No experience necessary, just a love of dancing! Salsa dancing will take place on the east side of the Plaza.
Visit some of your favourite RFM Vendors in the Shopping Area!
5:00 pm - Market Under the Stars begins. Get Tasting!
5:00 pm - TB Judd on the Concert Series stage
5:45 pm - Poor Nameless Boy on the Concert Series stage
7:00 pm - TB Judd on the Concert Series stage
7:00 pm - Salsa dancing with Regina Salseros
7:45 pm - Etienne Fletcher on the Concert Series stage
9:00 pm - Concert Series ends. Keep up the great Tasting!
9:30 pm - Last call for Liquor Tasting.
10:00 pm - Market Under the Stars ends. See you again on Aug 17 & Aug 31!
- Tasting Tickets - Follow the stars on the Plaza to the Ticket Tent where Tasting Tickets are 5 for $20. They can be used for food or liquor Tasting at all 3 events in 2017. Cash only.
- Liquor Tasting Area - Minors ARE permitted within the Liquor Tasting Area when accompanied by an adult. ID and wristbands required for Liquor Tasting.
- Food Tasting Area - There will be a sign posted at each Tasting Booth displaying the menu and amount of tickets required.
- Washrooms - Portable washrooms will be located on the Plaza near Victoria Park. Washrooms at the Regina Public Library will be available until 9 pm.
- Hashtag - Please share your experience with us using #MarketUnderTheStars on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- Questions - Please contact Regina Farmers’ Market at (306) 501-1363 or email@example.com for further information.
(subject to change)
- 33 1/3 Coffee Roasters
- Amarah Elizabeth
- Amber Rayne Designs
- Angela's Own Homestyle Originals
- Baba's Food Spot
- BarnCat Designs
- Black Fox Farm and Distillery
- Bon Burger
- Cheang's Sinofood
- Clay's Plants & Baking
- Crave Kombucha
- Cuppa' T'
- D'licious Treats
- El Tropezon Authentic Mexican Food
- Glow Juicery Regina
- Going with the Grain
- Italia Bakery
- Kim's Fresh Fruit
- Last Mountain Distillery
- Latino Bake Shop
- Lincoln Gardens
- Living Sky Winery
- Mandy's Cake
- Metal Majesty
- Mr. Spudds Poutinerie & more...
- Nacho Fiesta
- Over the Hill Orchards
- Pile O' Bones Brewing Co.
- POP!ed Paradise
- Prairie Bee Meadery
- Regina Made Lemonade
- Sacred Earth Soaps
- The Cake Queen
- The Cookie Lady
- The Scandinavian Sweethearts