How much does it cost to join the farmers' market?
There are a few costs involved. First, an application fee of $25 is due at the time your application is submitted. If your application is approved, an annual fee of $200 is due. Additionally, each vendor pays for the space they use at every market. The current rate is $3/lineal foot (fees are under review for 2017), which means a typical 10'x10' market booth is $30 at each market attended.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the farmers' market take place?
- Who sells at the Regina Farmers' Market?
- How do I join the farmers' market?
- I have RFM Market Money; what do I do with it?
- Can I take public transit to the market?