We're Hiring! Summer Content Creator
The RFM is Hiring! Summer Content Creator Contract
The Regina Farmers’ Market Co-operative (RFM) is seeking an energetic, organized, and creative Event Marketing Specialist (EMS) for the summer farmers’ market season. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to visit several farms over the course of the summer to take pictures, video, and create digital content that tells the story of what makes each farmer unique.
Throughout the summer there will be 6 - 8 farms to visit and content creation in photos and video at each farm.
The Details: 16 Week Contract Position |$16 for 280 hours with flex scheduling |
Does this sound like you:
- Direct experience working in professional content production is an asset.
- Exceptional photography and videography skills.
- Ability to edit photos and videos in a timely manner.
- Familiar with optimization for various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative, engaging, and professional content.
- Strong organizational skills and capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply:
Option #2) E-mail your interest and send your resume + digital portfolio to [email protected]
Good Luck to all Applicants!