2022 Regina Farmers' Market; Holiday Edition
Thank you for your interest in joining the Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative (RFM). We are selecting a limited number of applications from new vendors who are interested in popping up at these special events. If you're making, baking, growing, or designing amazing products in Saskatchewan we'd love to receive an application from you! We will close the application form when we are at capacity for the events so plan to apply as soon as possible.
You will be contacted by the RFM within one week of submission. If you are applying with a food product applicants will be asked to provide information on their current status with product labels and Saskatchewan Health Authority approvals. Depending on the nature of your business product samples may be requested.
The rate to attend these markets is $100/day plus GST. Payment for all bookings is due in advance and are non-refundable.
Before applying, pop-up applicants are strongly encouraged to read the following documents:
• RFM Getting Started Information:
• RFM Product Presentation & Labeling Policy:
• RFM: SHA Approvals for Food + Beverage Products:
• The RFM reserves the right to approve or deny applications at its discretion. The RFM applications process is internal to the organization, and details about decisions regarding applications are not generally provided to the applicant.
• Denied applicants may, if they wish, reapply in the next application cycle for our 2023 season.
Please direct all questions related to the RFM Applications Process to [email protected] No phone calls, please.
The Regina Farmers' Market Co-operative