2022 Outdoor Season!
The Regina Farmers' Market Returns for its 47th Season!
2022 Dates: May 7 - Oct. 8, 2022
When: Wednesdays + Saturdays from 9am - 1pm
Where: Downtown Regina, at City Square Plaza (2190 Victoria Ave.)
2022 marks the 47th year of the Regina Farmers' Market (RFM) in the city of Regina. The RFM is known for picturesque tables overflowing with prairie veggies, local honey, farm fresh meat, ethnic specialties, food truck meals, plus ever-evolving artisan goods on the backdrop of downtown's Victoria Park. Often there are buskers who attend the market, and stage performances in the summer months. Stay tuned to our social media channels for more details on market entertainment and special events.
Local Tips when attending the Regina Farmers' Market:
- Bring re-usable tote bags to the market
- Keep pets on a leash (and if necessary, clean-up)
- be prepared for all weather, as the market operates outdoors rain or shine
- Saturdays there is free parking in the SaskPower parking lot (South side of the park)
- Wednesdays there is metered parking + parkades along the perimeter of the park
- Market is close to numerous city transit stops
- Most vendors accept digital payment!
- If not, visit the Info Booth and in exchange for digital payment they give you "Market Money" (Used like cash)
- Place your order online (Mon - Thurs), and pick it up on Saturday from the Info Booth between 11am - 1pm.
Have another question? Send us an e-mail at: [email protected]