The Regina Farmers' Market's Response to the COVID-19 Virus
The Regina Farmers' Market's top priority is the safety and wellness of our customers, vendors, and staff. We would like to take a moment to shine a light on what the Regina Farmers' Market will be doing in response to the COVID-19 virus outbreak at this time.
- The RFM staff will amp up our cleaning regimen by sanitizing frequently used surfaces and door handles. Vendors will be disinfecting their booth area regularly.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at our RFM Information Booth and at vendor booths for customer use.
- Until further notice, all product sampling at the RFM will cease.
- The usage of reusable cups and containers will be suspended.
- Vendors and staff have reviewed the current recommendations from the Saskatchewan Health Authority regarding proper, frequent handwashing and will practice social distancing.
- The RFM is insisting that vendors who are sick stay home and we have suspended all cancellation penalties indefinitely.
We are committed to continuing to provide safe and nutritious local food to the City of Regina at our weekly markets. Please help us achieve this goal by NOT coming to the market if you sick; especially if you have a fever or dry cough.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is an excellent source for current and accurate information. We encourage everyone to visit their website and help contain the spread of this virus: https://bit.ly/2wQrna0. Each and every person can make a difference!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to reach out to the RFM's Executive Director, Holly Laird, at (306) 209-1130 or [email protected]