Holiday Night Market
Nov 25, 2021
This Holiday Season the Regina Farmers' Market is proud to announce we will be hosting x2 Holiday Night Markets!
Mark Your Calendars:
- Thursday, November 25 | 5pm - 9pm | Core Ritchie Neighborhood Centre | 445 - 14th Avenue
- Thursday, December 9 | 5pm - 9pm | Core Ritchie Neighborhood Centre | 445 - 14th Avenue
Plus stock up at our Saturday Indoor Markets
October 16 - December 18 | 9am - 1pm | Core Ritchie Neighborhood Centre | 445 - 14th Avenue
If you are looking for local gifts to exchange this holiday season, be sure to visit the RFM Holiday Night Markets! There will be a range of holiday baked goods, treats, preserves, handmade goods, and our liquor vendors will have beautiful bottles for gifting (or for you to enjoy!) For more information be sure to check out our blog and social media for updates!
Market Entry Requirements:
**Proof of vaccination or negative covid-19 test WITH photo ID required for entry
There is free parking in the Core Ritchie Parking lot and additionally free street parking in the neighborhood
Health + Safety Measures in Place:
- As we are in an Indoor City of Regina space, face coverings/masks are required inside the Holiday Night Market
- Proof of Vaccination or Proof of negative covid-19 test with Photo ID will be checked prior to entrance
- Complimentary hand sanitizer and complimentary disposable face masks available at entrance
- One-way Directional flow of traffic
- Staff will be managing capacity-levels throughout the market
- All staff and vendors in attendance are fully vaccinated
- All operations fall within the Government of Saskatchewan and Saskatchewan Health Authority covid-19 regulations
Not ready to attend an in-person event?
No problem! Visit our RFM Online Store from the comfort of your own home and and have your Holiday Market goods prepared for Saturday Drive-through Pick-Up or Contactless Home Delivery
Indoor Market Map And Vendors Attending
Find out where your favourite vendors are located by referring to the map below (click image for PDF version). See the full list of participating vendors below the map; click on the vendor name to see their Vendor Page.