Annual General Meeting: 2021
AGM: 2021 Board of Directors
On Sunday, April 18, the Regina Farmers’ Market safely held its second Annual General Meeting via Zoom with the membership. Of this engagement, the organization is pleased to welcome and announce the newly elected 2021 Regina Farmers’ Market Board of Directors:
- President: Jeff Kinash – Peregrine Farm
- Vice President: Laurie Kitsch – The Cookie Lady
- Treasurer: Destiny Williams – Hillside Food Inc.
- Secretary: Rebecca Fercho – Miller’s By-Gone Farm
- Member-At-Large: Larry Gall – Going With the Grain
- Member-At-Large: Kathleen Larkin – Nana K’s British Pies
- Member-At-Large: Jamie Lavalley – Amber Rayne Designs
- Member-At-Large: Creighton Widdis – Angela’s Own
- Member-At-Large: Jena Womack – The Good Dog
Secondly, we would like to extend our deepest gratitude to our parting president, Jan Hanson (Mix Small Batch Granola), and directors Atidthan Sangsawang (Baechu Kimchi) and Perry Senft (Rocky Acres Orchard) for their expertise, input, and time they have contributed to their tenure serving on the RFM’s board in the tumultuous 2020 season. They will all be deeply missed, and we appreciate the steady direction they have set the organization up for as we move into the 2021 season.
Finally, welcome and congratulations to our 2021 board of directors. The organization is grateful for your acceptance of this role and the projects that will yield from your governance. All the best to the new term!